• About
  • Contact
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy

Alone At Last – I Will Wait

 on Thursday, May 15, 2014  



Days go on and on and on
And the night just seem so long
 I've been driven up and down
Wish that I could turn back time
 And you know how hard I've tried
Then you hung me up to dry
 I would never ask you why
Cause we all know that love takes time
I will wait.....
Cause you know that love takes Time and we've come so far
I will wait... I will wait.....
 Everybody needs a little time away
Even lovers' need a holiday
 I will make it up to you You're the part of me I can't let go...... can't let go

Alone At Last – I Will Wait 4.5 5 Enno Chan Thursday, May 15, 2014 Days go on and on and on And the night just seem so long   I've been driven up and down Wish that I could turn back time   An...


No comments:

Post a Comment

irgabima. Powered by Blogger.
J-Theme